2×1 Hackathon – Shed light-on red traffic lights and urban greenery status
The consortium of SPOTTED and DYDAS – both projects funded by the CEF programme ana part of the open data cluster led by INTERSTAT – launched a virtual hackathon for developers, researchers, students or technology enthusiasts. Two different challenges, cash prizes and the opportunity to show your solution in front of city executives such as Milan and Helsinki, are just some of the privileges that the potential winners will receive.
The CEF projects virtual hackathon will be a competition for innovative ideas aimed at developing new smart services, solutions or applications in the sector of Smart Mobility, urban green areas management and open data (including satellite data and Earth Observation data). The aim is to create innovative solutions to support technical and business activity.
- the implementation of innovative systems applied to diverse domains (e.g. Smart Mobility, and Smart Cities but not limited to these);
- the adoption of Open Data in the context of all the vertical domains mentioned, using also data available in the European Data Portal;
- leveraging the Building Blocks promoted by CEF project: primarily Context Broker
- the development and long-term sustainability of (but not limited to) European Cities.
- Show off your innovative ideas aimed at developing new services, solutions or applications
- Get the chance to present your solution in front of a distinguished jury
- Win prizes worth up to 10K euros**, global promotion, and eternal glory
- Build up your solution for the european’s most popular cities
On 29 September 2022 at 15:00 CEST 45-minutes webinar will be hosted by FIWARE Foundation to present:
- challenges on smart mobility and satellite data domains
- technical specifications requested
- Rules to apply
- Roles of the jury members, which include major cities such as Milan, Rome, Naples and Helsinki
- Business benefits such as prizes money
…and of course a Q&A session for all your doubts!!!